Model - MC 4M-140/620 230/1/50/13 UK
Designed for light, general cleaning tasks, the ideal choice for tradesmen, smaal building companies, small garages and farms. This range is equiped with a professional 1450rpm motor pump unit with ceramic coated pistons. Developed for low to medium intensity use.
- Powered by a 1450rpm high quality motor pump.
- Brass pump head and 3 ceramic coated pistons.
- Pressure activated underloader system.
- Pump oil tank with oil level sight and fill/empty function.
- Easy opening and removing of cabinet for access to the pump.
- Innovative holder protects Spray Gun from damage during storage and transport.
- Turnable cable hook for easier removal and wind up of power cable.
- Robust design with larger 250mm wheels improves manoeuvrability over rough surfaces and steps.
- Aluminium lifting bar.
- Water flow regulation
- Spray Gun Holder
- Cable Hook, turnable
MC 4M-100/770 230/1/50/13 UK
MC 4M-140/620 230/1/50/13 UK
MC 4M-140/620 230/1/50/13 XT UK
Pump Pressure 9bar/MPa 100/10 140/14 140/14 Cleaning Impact (kg/force) 2.9 2.8 2.8 Water FlowQmax/Qec (l/h) 770/720 620/580 620/580 Max Inlet Temperature (ºC) 60 60 60 Pump (RPM) 1450 1450 1450 Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 382x382x1027 382x382x1027 382x382x1027 Weight (kg) 39 39 41 Power Consumption (kW) 2.8 2.9 2.9 Voltage/phase/frequency/current (V/-HZ/A) 230/1/50/12.5 230/1/50/12.5 230/1/50/12.5 El Cable (m) 5.0 5.0 5.0 Ceramic Coated Pistons 3 3 3 Suction Height Dry (m) 0.5 0.5 0.5 Nozzle Size .0350 25035 .0350